Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
For more information on regulatory actions, read about the CNSC's approach to compliance verification and enforcement.
Latest Regulatory Actions:
- November 20, 2013: Order issued to Genfir Inc.
- November 14, 2013: Administrative Monetary Penalty issued to Red River Equipment (2007) Inc.
- November 12, 2013: Update on order issued to Candec Engineering Consultants Inc.
- November 5, 2013: Update on order issued to GEM Testing Ltd.
- November 5, 2013: Update on order issued to Labo S.M. Inc.
- November 1, 2013: Update on order issued to NOVA Chemicals Corporation
Listings of Regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
- Issued to exposure device operators
Regulatory actions issued by year:
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Campo Verde
- Canada Engineering Services
- Canadian Sub-Surface Energy Services
- Candec Engineering Consultants Inc.
- Centre de santé et de services sociaux de Beauce
- CT & Associates Engineering Inc.
- CT Soil and Materials
- Core Labratories Inc.
- Update on order issued to Curtis Engineering Associates Ltd.Curtis Engineering Associates Ltd.