Your chance to participate and be heard
The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) welcomes public participation whenever possible and offers many ways for you to get involved:
- Participate in a Public Commission Hearing
- Participate in an Environmental Assessment
- Find out more about the Participant Funding Program (PFP)
- Observe a Public Commission Meeting
- Attend CNSC 101: An Information Session for Stakeholders
- Comment on a draft regulatory document or proposed regulatory amendments
- Watch a Webcast of a public hearing
- CNSC participation in events
Need more information about CNSC?
For more information about how CNSC ensures the safety of Canadians, please see About CNSC.
Need more information about nuclear technologies?
Do you want to find out more about nuclear technologies or the nuclear sector? Our Reading Room might have what you're looking for.