Meet the Nuclear Regulator: Meet the people who keep Canada's nuclear industry safe
From uranium mines to facilities for research and final waste disposal, Canada's nuclear facilities remain among the safest and most secure in the world. Come meet the people who make that possible.
Join Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) experts at Meet the Nuclear Regulator sessions across Canada. These dynamic sessions will introduce you to the CNSC and its work to ensure that Canadian nuclear facilities and activities are safe. You'll also learn how you can participate in the licensing process.
Upcoming session and registration
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Meet the Nuclear Regulator Webinar
English session: 11 to noon
French session: 1 to 2 p.m.
To register and receive a link to log on to the webinar, please contact the Meet the Nuclear Regulator team.
Are you participating using your smartphone? Before the webinar begins, please download the Cisco Webex app for your phone from WebEx.ca.
Who should attend?
Meet the Nuclear Regulator sessions are open to everyone. They might be of particular interest to:
- members of the public, Aboriginal and community groups
- students and teachers in regulatory- and nuclear-related fields
- local, municipal, provincial, and federal governments
- non-governmental and non-profit organizations
- CNSC licensees
Can't attend a presentation?
If you would like to host a Meet the Nuclear Regulator presentation for your group or community, contact the CNSC.
- There is no charge to attend, but costs associated with travel and accommodation, etc. are your responsibility. Light snacks and refreshments are provided.
- Meet the Nuclear Regulator is intended to provide a basic overview of the CNSC's history, structure and mandate, and is educational in nature. It is not a forum for public consultation, discussion of policy, or technical and legal matters. The CNSC welcomes public input through many other channels, such as public hearings. For more information on public participation, visit "Get involved".
- Date modified: