REGDOC-3.6, Glossary of CNSC Terminology - References and Additional Information
Table of Contents
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency, Practitioners Glossary for the Environmental Assessment of Designated Projects Under the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act, 2012, Ottawa, Canada. 2013
- International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA), Safety Standard RS‑G‑1.7, Application of the Concepts of Exclusion, Exemption and Clearance, Vienna, 2004.
- CSA Group, CSA N288.1‑014, Guidelines for calculating derived release limits for radioactive material in airborne and liquid effluents for normal operation of nuclear facilities, 2014.
- CSA Group, CSA‑N289.1‑08, General requirements for seismic design and qualification of CANDU nuclear power plants, Canada, published in 2008, reaffirmed in 2013.
- CSA Group, CSA N288.6, Environmental risk assessments at Class I nuclear facilities and uranium mines and mills, Canada, published in 2012, reaffirmed in 2017
- IAEA Information Circular 254 (INFCIRC/254), Communications Received from Certain Member States Regarding Guidelines for the Export of Nuclear Material, Equipment or Technology, Vienna, Austria
- Government of Canada, A Framework for the Application of Precaution in Science-based Decision Making about Risk, Ottawa, Canada, 2003
- IAEA, Code of Conduct on the Safety and Security of Radioactive Sources, Vienna, Austria
- CSA Group, CSA‑N285.0‑08, General requirements for pressure-retaining systems and components in CANDU nuclear power plants, Canada, 2008.
- IAEA, Safety Standards Series SF‑1 Fundamental Safety Principles, 2006.
- IAEA, Protocol Additional to the Agreement between Canada and the International Atomic Energy Agency for the Application of Safeguards in Connection with the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, IAEA INFCIRC/164/Add 1, 2000
- IAEA Information Circular 209 (INFCIRC/209), Communications Received from Members Regarding the Export of Nuclear Material and of Certain Categories of Equipment and Other Material, Vienna, Austria
- Date modified: